Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Product Review: Remington Wet2Straight Flat Iron

*****Before I get started, I would just like to point out that I am not being paid/bribed to do this article. This is entirely my honest opinion.******

The flat iron used in this review is "Remington Wet2Straight Flat Iron." There are many models of this iron, but the one I have is a newer version and it is 2 inches. (Link to Flat Iron) I used to have an older version, but it stopped working after about 4 years. However, it is approximately $30, so it really wasn't a big deal.

This flat iron is AMAZING. My hair is naturally very thick, curly, and frizzy. I've tried other flat irons in the past, but this is the only one that really works with my hair.

You are allowed to use it when your hair is wet, but I personally don't recommend because it is more damaging to your hair. It is a convenience though and its very helpful when I'm in a rush. 

My hair is the type that would frizz up with any little moisture, but this flat iron keeps my hair straight even through the rain. The only thing that would make my hair turn curly again is a shower.

There are 30 temperature dials you can choose from. I use anything from 20-25. If you have lighter/softer hair, I definitely recommend not going over 20. 




Additional products I use: 
This product is one of the best hair products I ever tried. If you have softer hair, this might not be needed, but it helps keep my hair shiny and it prevents frizz because I have extremely curly hair.  It lasts forever because you don't need to use a lot to get your hair to look good and its very cheap.

-I use heat protection spray, but I don't have a specific one that I stick with, so I can't recommend one. Also, I do highly recommend using one. For the past couple years, my hair has gotten damaged because I didn't use one, and I regret it.


The pictures below show before and after pictures. My hair is pretty damaged at the moment and I accidentally added too many products, so I may not be the best hair model, but I just had to review this product because many people look for cheap and amazing flat irons, and this is definitely the one. Also, I put a hair tie around my hair for a couple hours after straightening, and that is where the dent came from. The flat iron straightens the hair completely.

 BEFORE


 


 AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment