Sunday, April 14, 2013

How To: Turn a Shirt into a Scarf (Very Easy: No Sewing/ Cutting)

I don't know if this is a common trick, but I haven't seen any other people try this online or in real life, which is surprising. This is extremely easy, and there is no work required.

All you need is a tank top or short sleeve top. (A long sleeve top might not work as well) Also, I personally believe thinner shirts are a better option.

The first picture is no scarf. Picture 2 is a tank top I probably would never wear as a shirt. All I did was put it around my neck (as you normally would when putting on a shirt) but don't put your arms in the arm holes. Twist and tuck the shirt around until the arm holes aren't visible. Below are 3 examples of shirts turned into scarves.









Comment and let me know if this helped.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
~Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment